— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Editor’s note: We will be updating this post regularly until Prime Day winds down. Be sure to check back often for the latest deals and offers that are actually worth your time.
Prime Day is officially underway. With thousands of retailers adding new deals throughout the 36-hour sales event, the Reviewed staff is working tirelessly to scour the online shelves and bring you only the best deals. We’ve tested many of these items ourselves and are confident they are high-quality products at better-than-usual sale prices. Those we haven’t tested, we put through a stringent vetting process to ensure that not only are the deals actually a good value, but that the items are what they claim to be.
Amazon Prime Day runs from Monday, July 16 at 12 p.m. PST (3 p.m. EST) through Tuesday, July 17 at 11:59 p.m. PST (July 18 3 a.m. EST). To access the savings, you need to be a Prime member. You can get a free trial that lasts 30 days, shop Prime Day, enjoy free 2-day shipping, and try the other membership perks. Then, you can keep it if you like it (it costs $119/year or $12.99/month) or cancel without paying a dime.
We are updating this post every few minutes, so pin this tab to your browser or leave it open on your phone and check back often to see what’s new. Something missing that you swore was there before? That means the deal is no longer available. These sales move fast, so you should too.
Top Prime Day Deals
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite—$79.99 (Save $40)
- Anker Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector—$248 (Save $101.99): This flash sale ends at 7:45 PST (10:45 EST).
- Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner—$364.99 (Save $135): You can get this for the same price at Walmart if you prefer.
- eufy RoboVac 11—$159.99 (Save $90): This super affordable robot vacuum is a long-time reader favorite, and it’s at its lowest price ever for Prime Day.
- Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Total Clean High Chair—$67.99 (Save 44%): This is the absolute best high chair we’ve ever tested, and the price drop is the best we’ve ever seen.
- Instant Pot DUO 6 Qt 7-in-1—$58.99 (Save $41): This cult-favorite multi-cooker acts as a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, and more. Plus, it’s at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- National Geographic DNA Test Kit—$49.97 (Save $49.98): Get this unique DNA testing kit for 50% off.
- Opal Nugget Ice Maker—$398.99 (Save $100): If you’ve ever had (or wanted to try) Sonic’s nugget ice drinks, you need this machine. It makes tiny, crunchable snow cone-like balls of ice that you can use for cocktails and mocktails—and it rarely goes on sale.
- Oral B Pro 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush—$54.99 (Save $25): With three different cleaning modes and a solid brush head, this is our favorite electric toothbrush and it’s at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Bundle—Save $429.97: If you purchase one of these phones, Samsung will throw in a free Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring System, an Amazon Echo, and an Echo Spot, valued at $430.
- Vitamix 5200 Blender—$297.95 (Save $252.04): The classic Vitamix blender at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
It’s no surprise that Amazon’s deals on its own devices are some of the best, but these are all the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on these devices, so it’s the perfect time to take the plunge (or grow your collection).
Amazon Services and Exclusive Brands
- Whole Foods: There are lots of deals in-store at Whole Foods for Prime Day. And if you spend at least $10 at a Whole Foods any time between now and the end of Prime Day and get $10 to spend on Prime Day deals. You’ll need the Whole Foods app, and it must be synced to your Amazon Prime account (or you can give the cashier the phone number associated with your Prime account).
- Amazon Music Unlimited: New subscribers can get 4 months for $0.99. It’s typically $7.99/month for Prime members and $9.99/month for everyone else to stream millions of songs from phones, Amazon devices, desktops, and more.
- Audible: New subscribers can save 66% on their first 3 months of Audible. It usually costs $14.95/month regardless of whether you have Prime, but this deal basically gives you 2 months free (at $5/month for 3 months).
- Prime Video: Save up to 50% on movie rentals, with some as cheap as $1.99.
- Amazon Basics: Save up to 20% on select AmazonBasics products, from electric kettles and paper shredders to hangers, blankets lightbulbs, and more.
- Amazon furniture, bedding, lighting, rugs, and decor: Save up to 25% off Amazon brands like Rivet, Pinzon, and Stone & Beam. I own this Rivet side table (sorry, it’s not on sale right now) and absolutely love it.
- Amazon brand everyday essentials: Save 30% on select grocery, baby, household, beauty, supplements, and other Amazon-branded everyday items.
- Amazon Handmade: Save 20% on a whole bunch of handmade goods from individual creators and small businesses in Amazon’s Handmade section. You can find home goods, jewelry, artwork, pet supplies, and more.
- Amazon Brand Women’s Swimwear: Save up to 30% on a bathing suit for your upcoming vacation. They’ve got classic and trendy styles, mix-and-match pieces, cover-ups, and more.
- Amazon Brand Activewear: Save up to 40% on men’s and women’s workout clothing from Amazon brands Core 10, Mint Lilac, Peak Velocity, 7Goals, Kold Feet, and Goodsport. You can find pants, shirts, leggings, sports bras, socks, and more for prices that range from $10-$50 (cheap for activewear these days). There are definitely more options for the ladies in this sale, but guys can find some good workout wear too.
- Amazon TV Wall Mounting Services—Save $15-$25
TVs and TV Accessories
Phones, Tablets, and Wearables
- Acer Chromebook 11 Celeron N3060—$139.99 (Save $60): A gorgeous, lightweight Chromebook that’s good for basic tasks at it’s lowest price.
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C302CA—$399 (Save $50): One of our favorite Chromebooks because of it’s high power and gorgeous shell. It’s currently at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- Acer Predator Helios 300—$899 (Save $200): We gave this awesome gaming laptop an Editors’ Choice award.
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C213SA—$249.99 (Save $92): A solid Chromebook at it’s lowest price by $50.
- Google Pixelbook (Intel Core i5, 256GB)—$949 (Save $101): The best price for the best Chromebook we’ve ever tested with a slightly lower Intel Core.
Health and Beauty
Toys and Games
Other retailers are running their own sales right now too
Amazon isn’t the only retailer with a massive sale right now either. A number of popular stores and brands like Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe’s, Wayfair, Nordstrom, eBay, and more are all holding their own sales right now too, as Prime Day has spurred on the growth of “Black Friday in July.”
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://usat.ly/2LhOobl